Labels

create. create. create.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Back to School...back to school....

So apparently NSCC has a jewelry/metalsmithing certification program! Of course that's awesome but once again...information that could of been brought to my attention YESTERDAY! (whoa, 2 Adam Sander references already). And by yesterday I mean 5 years ago, when I decided this is what I'm all about.  Why do I bring it up? Good question.  I put it out there because in my head, if I tell people about it I am more likely to do it.  Good news, all the art, design and art history classes I have taken at SCCC will most likely be transfered so I can just breeze through with the studio classes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

studio

studio
this is one of those rare 'clean moments.' i kinda think if its too clean, then your not making stuff.i am in the process of leaning to be a rad sewer. this may take some time.

Turtle Sandbag

Turtle Sandbag
Makes hammering even funner.